Monday, December 17, 2007

Pot Smoking Kid Makes Dad Rich



















A father who had spent nearly two weeks searching for the "Guitar Hero III" video game based on the Nintendo Wii platform finally bought it for 90$ as a christmas gift for his son. However on finding out that his 15 year son had been smoking pot with his friends he sold it on an online auction site as a punishment . And Guess what! It fetched $9100.
"So I was so relieved in that I had finally got the Holy Grail of Christmas presents pretty much just in the nick of time. I couldn't wait to spread the jubilance to my son," the father wrote on the eBay website.

"Then, yesterday, I came home from work early and what do I find? My innocent little boy smoking pot in the back yard with two of his delinquent friends."


Pot luck eh?

Source Yahoo News

No comments: